Acxiom is one of the big four data providers for search engines like Google and Bing. Below you’ll find a step by step guide on how to claim your business listing on Acxiom.
1. Go to Acxiom’s My Business Listing Manager And Type Phone Number or Business Name
2. Find Your Business and Then Click “Claim Your Listing”
If you don’t see your business then you’ll need to “Submit and Add Your Listing“.
3. You Will Be Prompted to Log In or Create an Account
4. Click “Claim Listing”
Don’t worry if the info is incorrect. You can change it once you have the listing claimed.
5. Click “Document Upload” and Upload A Business Document
6. To Verify Completion Check the Status of Your Dashboard
After you upload the document, you will get an email to let you know once your business has been verified and claimed.